JOHNSON –No precipitation – Bridges and overpasses are freezing over. Black ice is forming
UNICOI - No Precipitation ; All Roads are clearing .Bridges and overpasses are freezing . Black ice is forming
CARTER- No precipitation- Roads clearing. Black ice forming on Bridges and overpasses.
WASHINGTON- No precipitation – All Roads open.I-81 and I-26 Ice forming on Bridges and overpasses.
SULLIVAN- No snow I-81 and I-26 Ice on Bridges and Overpasses. Crews treating
GRAINGER- No precipitation . All Roads have been treated . Some slick spots. Treating bridges and overpasses.
HAMBLEM –No precipitation –All Roads have been treated . Treating Bridges and overpasses
HANCOCK No precipitation . ALL Roads have been treated . some slick spots.
HAWKINS No snow . ALL Routes have been treated . Mountain roads still have snow.
COCKE-- No Snow . All roads treated .
SR 107 log mile 6-11.62 lane open trees down.
Fugate Road the Detour to SR9 where Bridge is being replaced closed due to Flooding .
JEFFERSON –No Snow .I-40 USE CAUTION . Ice on Bridges and Over passes .
GREENE – SR 348 log mile 4.9-5.1 .Road closed .No snow .Ice forming on bridges and overpasses
SR 340 log mile 10.5-10.7. Road closed .
- New Hands On! Regional Museum announced partnership with the TVA
- New FAA commercial drone regulations took effect today
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County