The future of Unicoi County Memorial Hospital could be decided Thursday as the hospital's board is set to discuss and vote on a possible takeover by Mountain States Health Alliance.
That meeting is at 5:20 at The Unicoi County Memorial Hospital board room.
The public is invited to attend.
In a letter sent to the board, Mountain States promised to continue all operations and keep all current employees.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law