The future of Unicoi County Memorial Hospital could be decided Thursday as the hospital's board is set to discuss and vote on a possible takeover by Mountain States Health Alliance.
That meeting is at 5:20 at The Unicoi County Memorial Hospital board room.
The public is invited to attend.
In a letter sent to the board, Mountain States promised to continue all operations and keep all current employees.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial