Unicoi County, TENN - News 5 has learned of a crash in Unicoi County that has parts of Interstate 26 shut down. It is a single car crash and eastbound traffic has been stopped near mile marker 32. A helicopter has been flown in to assist the crash. We will bring you more facts as we get them.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport