WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A consent search of a residence in Washington County, VA, has resulted in the seizure of a shake and bake meth lab and 13 felony charges being placed against two individuals.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, members of the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office, along with the Virginia State Police, conducted the consent search at 27002 Lee Highway in Abingdon, VA.
It was at that location that law enforcement authorities say they located the meth lab.
Mary Catherine O'Dell, 43, of 27002 Lee Highway, Apt. 8, Abingdon, VA, has been arrested and charged with the following:
1. Four (4) counts of conspiring to manufacture methamphetamine; 2. Three (3) counts of manufacturing methamphetamine; 3. One (1) count of possession of methamphetamine; and 4. One (1) count of possession precursors with the intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
O'Dell is currently being held in the Abingdon Facility of the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail without bond. A court appearance is scheduled for January 23, 2012, in the Washington County General District Court in Abingdon, VA.
Megan Nichole Taylor, 23, of 20166 Saturn Drive, Abingdon, VA, has been arrested and charged with four (4) counts of conspiring to manufacture methamphetamine.
Taylor has been released on a $3,000 secured bond. A court date for Taylor is also scheduled for January 23, 2012, in the Washington County General District Court in Abingdon, VA.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley