JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a home burglary led to charges in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Police there tell us Russell Cochran of Elizabethton and Micheal Barnett of Johnson City are facing aggravated burglary charges. The arrests follow an investigation into the burglary of a home on Miami Drive.
As of Thursday afternoon, Cochran and Barnett were both in the Washington County detention center. Bond was set at $20,000 each.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia