JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a home burglary led to charges in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Police there tell us Russell Cochran of Elizabethton and Micheal Barnett of Johnson City are facing aggravated burglary charges. The arrests follow an investigation into the burglary of a home on Miami Drive.
As of Thursday afternoon, Cochran and Barnett were both in the Washington County detention center. Bond was set at $20,000 each.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition