JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a home burglary led to charges in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Police there tell us Russell Cochran of Elizabethton and Micheal Barnett of Johnson City are facing aggravated burglary charges. The arrests follow an investigation into the burglary of a home on Miami Drive.
As of Thursday afternoon, Cochran and Barnett were both in the Washington County detention center. Bond was set at $20,000 each.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities