JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a home burglary led to charges in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Police there tell us Russell Cochran of Elizabethton and Micheal Barnett of Johnson City are facing aggravated burglary charges. The arrests follow an investigation into the burglary of a home on Miami Drive.
As of Thursday afternoon, Cochran and Barnett were both in the Washington County detention center. Bond was set at $20,000 each.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial