JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a home burglary led to charges in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Police there tell us Russell Cochran of Elizabethton and Micheal Barnett of Johnson City are facing aggravated burglary charges. The arrests follow an investigation into the burglary of a home on Miami Drive.
As of Thursday afternoon, Cochran and Barnett were both in the Washington County detention center. Bond was set at $20,000 each.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early