TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - Two people are facing charges after a break in at a Tazewell County, Virginia school.
The Sheriff's Office tells us it happened Monday at Raven Elementary School. They say surveillance video showed two people inside the building during the early hours of the morning.
After breaking into the back of the building, deputies say, the pair went through the building breaking into offices and vending machines. News 5 has learned, money and other items were stolen.
As a result of the investigation, Tazewell County deputies arrested Mark Anthony Davis and Jeffery Ryan Hill Tuesday, charging them both with breaking and entering, grand larceny and destruction of property.
The pair are being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail Authority.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge