BRISTOL, Va. - Two Bristol, Virginia men are facing charges after the discovery of a methamphetamine lab.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5, deputies discovered the meth lab while searching a home on Lover's Lane in Bristol on Monday night. We're told, deputies also found completed meth and items used to make meth.
As a result of the drug find, two men were arrested. 40-year-old Ronnie and 35-year-old Charlie Brown are now charged with several drug offenses. They were both taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
The Sheriff's Office says the drug discovery was a joint effort with the Bristol, Virginia Police Department, the Abingdon Police Department, Virginia State Police, and the DEA.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all