BRISTOL, Va. - Two Bristol, Virginia men are facing charges after the discovery of a methamphetamine lab.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5, deputies discovered the meth lab while searching a home on Lover's Lane in Bristol on Monday night. We're told, deputies also found completed meth and items used to make meth.
As a result of the drug find, two men were arrested. 40-year-old Ronnie and 35-year-old Charlie Brown are now charged with several drug offenses. They were both taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
The Sheriff's Office says the drug discovery was a joint effort with the Bristol, Virginia Police Department, the Abingdon Police Department, Virginia State Police, and the DEA.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane