BRISTOL, Va. - Two Bristol, Virginia men are facing charges after the discovery of a methamphetamine lab.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5, deputies discovered the meth lab while searching a home on Lover's Lane in Bristol on Monday night. We're told, deputies also found completed meth and items used to make meth.
As a result of the drug find, two men were arrested. 40-year-old Ronnie and 35-year-old Charlie Brown are now charged with several drug offenses. They were both taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
The Sheriff's Office says the drug discovery was a joint effort with the Bristol, Virginia Police Department, the Abingdon Police Department, Virginia State Police, and the DEA.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial