JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The jury is seated and ready to hear opening arguments Tuesday morning in the trial for one of four people charged in connection to a Johnson City murder.
Justin Stratton (far right in the photo above) is accused of killing Gary Couch in 2011. Johnson City Police say Couch was found shot to death on Quarry Road.
Court documents say someone ran over Couch after robbing him.
Police say three other people, Anthony Phillips, Ginger Holtsclaw, and Ashley Harold, also face murder charges in this case.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million