JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The jury is seated and ready to hear opening arguments Tuesday morning in the trial for one of four people charged in connection to a Johnson City murder.
Justin Stratton (far right in the photo above) is accused of killing Gary Couch in 2011. Johnson City Police say Couch was found shot to death on Quarry Road.
Court documents say someone ran over Couch after robbing him.
Police say three other people, Anthony Phillips, Ginger Holtsclaw, and Ashley Harold, also face murder charges in this case.
- Updated Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development