TAZEWELL COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts on a fire at a Tazewell County food pantry.
Richlands Police tell us the fire happened around 8 p.m. at the Good Samaritan food pantry. No one was injured, but the building will be a total loss.
Police say most of the damage occurred in the area where they store clothing. Good Samaritan was able to salvage some food and take it to a local farmer's market.
We're told an electrical issue with wall wiring might have caused the blaze.
Police don't suspect any foul play.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue