TAZEWELL COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts on a fire at a Tazewell County food pantry.
Richlands Police tell us the fire happened around 8 p.m. at the Good Samaritan food pantry. No one was injured, but the building will be a total loss.
Police say most of the damage occurred in the area where they store clothing. Good Samaritan was able to salvage some food and take it to a local farmer's market.
We're told an electrical issue with wall wiring might have caused the blaze.
Police don't suspect any foul play.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend