TAZEWELL COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts on a fire at a Tazewell County food pantry.
Richlands Police tell us the fire happened around 8 p.m. at the Good Samaritan food pantry. No one was injured, but the building will be a total loss.
Police say most of the damage occurred in the area where they store clothing. Good Samaritan was able to salvage some food and take it to a local farmer's market.
We're told an electrical issue with wall wiring might have caused the blaze.
Police don't suspect any foul play.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting