FRANKLIN, Tenn. - The Tennessee Board of Regents Finance and Business Operations Committee met Wednesday night and voted unanimously to recommend a $125 student fee increase for ETSU, to help fund a new football team.
ETSU Media Relations director Joe Smith says this is just the first hurdle when it comes to the board. Smith tells News 5 the issue goes before the full Board of Regents for a final vote on Friday morning.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway