FRANKLIN, Tenn. - The Tennessee Board of Regents Finance and Business Operations Committee met Wednesday night and voted unanimously to recommend a $125 student fee increase for ETSU, to help fund a new football team.
ETSU Media Relations director Joe Smith says this is just the first hurdle when it comes to the board. Smith tells News 5 the issue goes before the full Board of Regents for a final vote on Friday morning.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version