FRANKLIN, Tenn. - The Tennessee Board of Regents Finance and Business Operations Committee met Wednesday night and voted unanimously to recommend a $125 student fee increase for ETSU, to help fund a new football team.
ETSU Media Relations director Joe Smith says this is just the first hurdle when it comes to the board. Smith tells News 5 the issue goes before the full Board of Regents for a final vote on Friday morning.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31