FRANKLIN, Tenn. - The Tennessee Board of Regents Finance and Business Operations Committee met Wednesday night and voted unanimously to recommend a $125 student fee increase for ETSU, to help fund a new football team.
ETSU Media Relations director Joe Smith says this is just the first hurdle when it comes to the board. Smith tells News 5 the issue goes before the full Board of Regents for a final vote on Friday morning.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson