WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - The Washington County, Virginia fair is kicking off Monday night and a new addition to the fair is sure to draw a crowd.
A program called 'Tiger Talk' is at the fair this week. Seven tigers are at the fairgrounds and they'll be performing daily. Click here to view photos.
There will even be a performance on Friday, when more than 1,000 children are expected to be at the fair for school days.
If you are heading to the fair the Abingdon Police Department is asking drivers coming in from Interstate 81 to use exit 13.
If traffic gets congested police are asking that drivers do not call 911 unless there's an emergency.
For more information about the fair visit: http://www.washcofair.com/index.htm
Click here to view photos of the tigers. If you take a photo of your family with the tigers, add yours to our gallery by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge