BRISTOL, Tenn. - Kicking off Friday, the schedule of a two-day event showcasing the blue-ribbon fly waters as well as the growing presence of vineyards in our region is set.
The Thunder Valley Fly & Wine, raising money for the Bristol chapter of Speedway Children's Charities, has a little something for everyone.
Spend an evening dining with the greats of the fly fishing sport at the Bruton Smith Building at Bristol Motor Speedway. Jeffrey Cardenas, Bob Clouser, Blane Chocklett and Beau Beasley will be entertaining guests with fish tales of all sorts.
The evening will conclude with a live auction including items from the honored guests as well as other fly fishing goodies. Cost per person is $50.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson