BRISTOL, Tenn. - Tennessee High has decided to allow students to keep their Harlem Shake video online.
The video was inspired by a national dance craze and then triggered controversy at the local high school.
Bristol, Tenn. City Schools asked the students to take the video offline after they say they felt that the video was inappropriate.
Students, parents and school officials all came to an agreement Saturday. The Tennessee High Harlem Shake video is back up, but the school asked for the video to include a disclaimer saying the video is not a representation of the school.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash