HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - Three people are facing charges in Hawkins County, Tennessee after undercover agents say they bought Oxycodeone pills.
We've learned Anthony Lee Carter, Todd Brian Mitchell and Catessia Ann Ramey are all facing charges after undercover officers conducted a drug deal on Carter's Valley Road in Church Hill, TN.
According to investigators the pills have a street value of $25 - $30 each.
Carter, Mitchell and Ramey are charged with sale and delivery of controlled substance and they?re in jail on a $100,000 bond.
They?re expected in court the week of June 11.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81