HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - Three people are facing charges in Hawkins County, Tennessee after undercover agents say they bought Oxycodeone pills.
We've learned Anthony Lee Carter, Todd Brian Mitchell and Catessia Ann Ramey are all facing charges after undercover officers conducted a drug deal on Carter's Valley Road in Church Hill, TN.
According to investigators the pills have a street value of $25 - $30 each.
Carter, Mitchell and Ramey are charged with sale and delivery of controlled substance and they?re in jail on a $100,000 bond.
They?re expected in court the week of June 11.
- Weekend Drive: Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures Christmas Show
- Police: Multiple officers injured after shooting in Georgia
- Science Hill parents react to news of former booster president stealing money
- Speedway in Lights illuminating the night sky for opening night
- Speedway in Lights: new light displays and old favorites