HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - Three people are facing charges in Hawkins County, Tennessee after undercover agents say they bought Oxycodeone pills.
We've learned Anthony Lee Carter, Todd Brian Mitchell and Catessia Ann Ramey are all facing charges after undercover officers conducted a drug deal on Carter's Valley Road in Church Hill, TN.
According to investigators the pills have a street value of $25 - $30 each.
Carter, Mitchell and Ramey are charged with sale and delivery of controlled substance and they?re in jail on a $100,000 bond.
They?re expected in court the week of June 11.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport