HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - Three people are facing charges in Hawkins County, Tennessee after undercover agents say they bought Oxycodeone pills.
We've learned Anthony Lee Carter, Todd Brian Mitchell and Catessia Ann Ramey are all facing charges after undercover officers conducted a drug deal on Carter's Valley Road in Church Hill, TN.
According to investigators the pills have a street value of $25 - $30 each.
Carter, Mitchell and Ramey are charged with sale and delivery of controlled substance and they?re in jail on a $100,000 bond.
They?re expected in court the week of June 11.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City