BRISTOL, Va. - A joint investigation into two suspicious fires in Bristol, Virginia results in three arrests.
Bristol, Virginia Police say on February 27th, a home on Lewis Street was broken into and set on fire. It resulted in a total loss. Just a few days later, on March 3rd, a home on Vermont Avenue was also broken into and set on fire. That home suffered heavy damage.
Police say their investigation revealed three suspects were acquaintances of the victim who lived in the Lewis Street home. Police say the suspects were reportedly homeless and sometimes slept in the unoccupied Vermont Avenue home.
Police say Jeremy Edward Ball, Carlos Wayne Bradley and Ross Nicholas Culbertson are all charged with two counts of breaking and entering and two counts of arson. Police say they are all being held in the Bristol, Virginia jail without bond.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin