The Tennessee Highway Patrol told us five people were killed in alcohol-related car crashes in Tennessee on New Year's Eve last year. That's why THP and local police set up DUI checkpoints in five local counties.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport