HAZARD, Ky. - A 12-year-old girl that was shot on a community college campus in Hazard, Kentucky died Wednesday.
According to a report from the Associated Press, Taylor Jade Cornett, died at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
Police say Taylor was shot Tuesday after her cousin's ex-boyfriend, Dalton Stidham, fired shots at the school.
They say two other victims, Caitlin Cornett and Jackie Cornett, were also killed in that shooting.
Stidham currently is charged with murder and attempted murder in this case.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities