HAZARD, Ky. - A 12-year-old girl that was shot on a community college campus in Hazard, Kentucky died Wednesday.
According to a report from the Associated Press, Taylor Jade Cornett, died at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
Police say Taylor was shot Tuesday after her cousin's ex-boyfriend, Dalton Stidham, fired shots at the school.
They say two other victims, Caitlin Cornett and Jackie Cornett, were also killed in that shooting.
Stidham currently is charged with murder and attempted murder in this case.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'