HAZARD, Ky. - A 12-year-old girl that was shot on a community college campus in Hazard, Kentucky died Wednesday.
According to a report from the Associated Press, Taylor Jade Cornett, died at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
Police say Taylor was shot Tuesday after her cousin's ex-boyfriend, Dalton Stidham, fired shots at the school.
They say two other victims, Caitlin Cornett and Jackie Cornett, were also killed in that shooting.
Stidham currently is charged with murder and attempted murder in this case.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect