Timeline: A history of sarin
A United Nations report due out Monday is expected to say say the perpetrators of last month's chemical weapons attack in Syria had up to 350 liters of sarin gas Look back at the history of sarin, a man-made nerve agent.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)