Timeline: A history of sarin
A United Nations report due out Monday is expected to say say the perpetrators of last month's chemical weapons attack in Syria had up to 350 liters of sarin gas Look back at the history of sarin, a man-made nerve agent.
Around The Watercooler
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate