Timeline: A history of sarin
A United Nations report due out Monday is expected to say say the perpetrators of last month's chemical weapons attack in Syria had up to 350 liters of sarin gas Look back at the history of sarin, a man-made nerve agent.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk