GREENE COUNTY-Tenn. - A woman is due in court May 14, after deputies say she helped a man escape from the Greene County Detention center.
The Greene County Sheriff's office arrested Stacy Ann Lowe on May 3, at a home on Middle Creek Road in Greene County, Tennessee.
Deputies eventually re-captured the man, Ronnie Lee Shelton.
Lowe has been charged with being part to the offense of felony escape.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake