GREENE COUNTY-Tenn. - A woman is due in court May 14, after deputies say she helped a man escape from the Greene County Detention center.
The Greene County Sheriff's office arrested Stacy Ann Lowe on May 3, at a home on Middle Creek Road in Greene County, Tennessee.
Deputies eventually re-captured the man, Ronnie Lee Shelton.
Lowe has been charged with being part to the offense of felony escape.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals