GREENE COUNTY-Tenn. - A woman is due in court May 14, after deputies say she helped a man escape from the Greene County Detention center.
The Greene County Sheriff's office arrested Stacy Ann Lowe on May 3, at a home on Middle Creek Road in Greene County, Tennessee.
Deputies eventually re-captured the man, Ronnie Lee Shelton.
Lowe has been charged with being part to the offense of felony escape.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone