GREENE COUNTY-Tenn. - A woman is due in court May 14, after deputies say she helped a man escape from the Greene County Detention center.
The Greene County Sheriff's office arrested Stacy Ann Lowe on May 3, at a home on Middle Creek Road in Greene County, Tennessee.
Deputies eventually re-captured the man, Ronnie Lee Shelton.
Lowe has been charged with being part to the offense of felony escape.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin