GREENE COUNTY-Tenn. - A woman is due in court May 14, after deputies say she helped a man escape from the Greene County Detention center.
The Greene County Sheriff's office arrested Stacy Ann Lowe on May 3, at a home on Middle Creek Road in Greene County, Tennessee.
Deputies eventually re-captured the man, Ronnie Lee Shelton.
Lowe has been charged with being part to the offense of felony escape.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million