Some Johnson City-area homeowners will be left high and dry after planned water outages Monday and Tuesday.
Johnson City says water line maintenance is planned for portions of Keystone Street, Broad Street from Main to Orleans Streets, Orleans from Bell Ridge Road to Main, Main from Broadway to Ferrell Drive, and Hilltop Road to Furnace Road.
The city water and sewer system workers tell us those areas can expect either a water outage or low water pressure starting Monday night at 11 through early Tuesday morning.
Another outage will begin in Elizabethton Tuesday morning.
Crews will be out repairing a main water line leak starting at 9 a.m.
The outage will affect the Lynn Valley area from the city limits to Crawford Drywall.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson