Some Johnson City-area homeowners will be left high and dry after planned water outages Monday and Tuesday.
Johnson City says water line maintenance is planned for portions of Keystone Street, Broad Street from Main to Orleans Streets, Orleans from Bell Ridge Road to Main, Main from Broadway to Ferrell Drive, and Hilltop Road to Furnace Road.
The city water and sewer system workers tell us those areas can expect either a water outage or low water pressure starting Monday night at 11 through early Tuesday morning.
Another outage will begin in Elizabethton Tuesday morning.
Crews will be out repairing a main water line leak starting at 9 a.m.
The outage will affect the Lynn Valley area from the city limits to Crawford Drywall.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man