There were some contentious moments for Washington County TN Sheriff Ed Graybeal on Monday during the arrest of a reckless driver.
A report issued by the department said Graybeal observed the activity of the motorist on West Market Street then had the driver pull over on North State of Franklin Road.
The driver, Craig Paul Laycock, became "combative" with the sheriff and additional officers were dispatched to the scene where Laycock was charged with driving on a suspended license and other offenses, the report said.
- Thousands driving through Tri-Cities to be with loved ones, this Thanksgiving
- Disney Animation, Pixar chief John Lasseter taking leave
- Homes with a heart: local United Way initiative offers shelter for families in need
- Parents urged to take a look at "Trouble in Toyland" report before Christmas shopping
- Mosheim's Blue Springs Lutheran Church added to National Register of Historical Places