Authorities have released the names of those killed in a Washington County, Tennessee triple homicide.
According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff’s Office, 23-year-old Kyanna Howes Vaughn and 25-year-old Robert Aaron Vaughn were found dead from gunshot wounds around 7 p.m. Monday.
Kyanna Vaughn was six to seven months pregnant.
A 911 call was received at 6:51 p.m. to respond to the 600 block of Friendship Court.
The couple’s 3-year-old girl and 6-year-old boy were also inside the home and were unharmed. The boy was interviewed by forensics investigators.
No motive has been established at this time, but police are confident that this was not a domestic incident and are “clearly dealing with a triple homicide.”
The TBI has been called in to assist with the investigation.
Police are awaiting the results of autopsies.
We will have updates on the investigation as they become available.
- Updated American Merchant investing $19M, creating 400 new jobs in Bristol, Virginia
- Controversial Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault
- UPDATE: Tennessee boy overwhelmed by support after viral bullying video
- Man deported after rape conviction in Tennessee tried to enter U.S.
- Turbulent U.S. Senate race in Alabama now in the hands of the voters