A man is behind bars after Johnson City police say he was drunk and told a neighbor he would kill him before pointing a revolver at him on Tuesday.
Timothy Snipes, 62, was charged with aggravated assault and possession of a handgun while under the influence.
He is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $21,000 bond and is due in court on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- Updated Tennessee State Parks host day after Thanksgiving hikes
- Updated First Baptist Church will serve free holiday dinner
- Local reaction to Girl Scouts' message: don't make your daughter hug relatives this holiday
- Black Friday preparations: Retailers gearing up for shopping rush
- Thanksgiving travel creating high traffic; law enforcement taking extra measures