TENNESSEE - There's now an easier way for our veterans in Tennessee to show their service. It's a special designation on driver licenses and state ID's.
This way, vets won't have to carry their discharge papers with them everywhere they go to prove veteran status.
To get one, veterans can visit a driver service center and present a certified or original copy of their discharge papers.
Standard issuance or renewal fees apply for the new licenses.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway