TENNESSEE - There's now an easier way for our veterans in Tennessee to show their service. It's a special designation on driver licenses and state ID's.
This way, vets won't have to carry their discharge papers with them everywhere they go to prove veteran status.
To get one, veterans can visit a driver service center and present a certified or original copy of their discharge papers.
Standard issuance or renewal fees apply for the new licenses.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend