In just a few days, the Nationwide Series will make a stop in Bristol.
Even though NASCAR has banned its drivers from tweeting during races, that won't stop thousands of fans from using their mobile devices.
Verizon is working now to prepare for the influx of visitors by moving mobile cell units known as "cows" and "colts" to the race track.
These mobile cell sites will help to boost capacity to ensure race-goers and tailgaters have consistently strong voice calls, text messaging and 3G and 4G data coverage.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital