In just a few days, the Nationwide Series will make a stop in Bristol.
Even though NASCAR has banned its drivers from tweeting during races, that won't stop thousands of fans from using their mobile devices.
Verizon is working now to prepare for the influx of visitors by moving mobile cell units known as "cows" and "colts" to the race track.
These mobile cell sites will help to boost capacity to ensure race-goers and tailgaters have consistently strong voice calls, text messaging and 3G and 4G data coverage.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend