ATLANTA, Ga. - A UT fan is dead after falling during a football game Friday night at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
20-year-old Isaac Grubb of Lenoir City, Tennessee died after falling about 35-feet from the Georgia Dome's upper level.
We're told Grubb fell onto another fan in a lower level.
Both men were taken to a hospital, where Grubb later died.
The other man was treated and released.
The medical examiner's office said Grubb suffered blunt force trauma injuries.
Officials believe the 20-year-old was drinking alcohol before he fell to his death.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting