BRISTOL, Tenn. - It's life in the fast lane for UPS drivers at Bristol Motor Speedway, shipping packages and making deliveries at the race track.
It's hard to spot, but next to the Credential Office, there's a Shipping Depot exclusive to BMS.
Employees tell us they can do just about everything a post-office can do. We've learned things like race suits, even live lobsters are delivered here and race teams often overnight their gear.
"If something breaks and they have to have it quick, they'll ship it here and they'll watch for it. They'll come and get it as quick as it comes in," said supervisor Harry Sproles.
We've learned something this Shipping Depot doesn't have are stamps.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death