BRISTOL, Tenn. - It's life in the fast lane for UPS drivers at Bristol Motor Speedway, shipping packages and making deliveries at the race track.
It's hard to spot, but next to the Credential Office, there's a Shipping Depot exclusive to BMS.
Employees tell us they can do just about everything a post-office can do. We've learned things like race suits, even live lobsters are delivered here and race teams often overnight their gear.
"If something breaks and they have to have it quick, they'll ship it here and they'll watch for it. They'll come and get it as quick as it comes in," said supervisor Harry Sproles.
We've learned something this Shipping Depot doesn't have are stamps.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake