A prayer vigil is being held outside the Antioch church where a deadly shooting took place on Sunday.
Burnette Chapel Church of Christ said its holding a vigil at 7 p.m. Monday. The church said no one is allowed inside right now, and the vigil will be held outside.
Right now, suspected shooter Emanuel Kidega Samson is charged with murder. Additional charges are forthcoming.
An official GoFundMe account has been set up for the church. Another vigil is slated for 3 p.m. Monday at Woodmont Hills Chruch. Nashville Mayor Megan Barry plans to attend.
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down