The Cleveland, Tennessee girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert issued early Friday morning has been found safe, the TBI reported.
Preliminary information released by the agency said Yazmin Medina, 8, was found within the search area. She was reported missing Thursday night.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder