WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn - The United Way of Washington county, Tennessee kicks off it's 2014 campaign today.
The theme for this year's campaign is "Be a Community Champion!"
Sponsors, campaign division leaders, board members, and partners are being recognized in a special meeting held today in Johnson City for their support in laying the ground work for this year's campaign.
This year's goal is to raise 1 million 725,000 dollars.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project