UNICOI CO., Tenn. - Tennessee Highway Patrol says one man is dead after a single vehicle crash on I-26 on Monday.
According to the crash report, 73-year-old James buck was traveling eastbound near mile marker 32 when he lost control of his vehicle. Police say the 1991 Honda ST1 rolled over and the driver was thrown from the car and sustained fatal injuries. Police say he was wearing a helmet.
The investigation into the crash is on-going.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder