UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Unicoi County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for a third adult suspect after a video of two teenage girls fighting was posted on Facebook last week.
Sheriff Mike Hensley says arrest warrants have been issued for the arrest of another person. No further details will be released until after he or she is captured.
Sheriff Hensley says Amanda Shelton and David Shelton have already been arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal trespassing.
The video in question shows two 13-year-old girls fighting on the steps of the old Flag Pond School. Sheriff Hensley says that according to investigators, the fight was over a boy. Click here to read more.
They believe Amanda Shelton encouraged the brawl.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator