UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Unicoi County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for a third adult suspect after a video of two teenage girls fighting was posted on Facebook last week.
Sheriff Mike Hensley says arrest warrants have been issued for the arrest of another person. No further details will be released until after he or she is captured.
Sheriff Hensley says Amanda Shelton and David Shelton have already been arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal trespassing.
The video in question shows two 13-year-old girls fighting on the steps of the old Flag Pond School. Sheriff Hensley says that according to investigators, the fight was over a boy. Click here to read more.
They believe Amanda Shelton encouraged the brawl.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash