ERWIN, Tenn. - The search of a home in Erwin, Tennessee led to the discovery of what police are calling a marijuana growing operation.
Unicoi County deputies searched a home on Deadrick Street, where they say they found an elaborate indoor marijuana growing operation.
During the search, police said a man came to the house; after searching him and his home on Old Highway Road, police said they found drugs and 28 guns.
In all, five people are facing drug charges in connection to the case: Kenneth Howell, Amanda Howell, Fred Tilson, Donald Lewis, and Patricia Lewis. Click here to view mugshots.
All defendants are scheduled to appear in court on July 17.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim