UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - One suspect has been released on bond in connection with a home invasion and restaurant burglary in Unicoi County, Tennessee, according to jail records.
Sheriff's deputies arrested the four men who are accused of threatening a woman inside a house on Pleasant Hill Drive on December 9th and taking items from Maple Grove Restaurant. on October 17th.
Kevin Craig is out jail on a $20,000 dollar corporate bond on a charge of burglary and theft over $1,000 dollars.
Calvin Sams has a $35,000 corporate bond and is charged with burglary and theft over $1,000 dollars.
Jameson Foster's bond was set at $85,000 dollars on a burglary charge along with aggravated kidnapping, assault, and theft.
Tyler Salyers's is being held on a $70,000 dollar corporate bond charged with aggravated kidnapping and assault and theft under $500.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman