UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - There are new facts involving a fight between two teen girls in March at the old Flag Pond school in Unicoi County.
District Attorney Tony Clark told us Thursday afternoon that one girl's mother, Amanda Shelton, has pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The sheriff says she egged the girls on.
The fight was videotaped and uploaded to the internet.Click here to read more.
Shelton was sentenced to nearly a year of probation.
Charges against David Shelton and Jarid Briggs were dismissed.
The two girls involved in the fight pleaded guilty in juvenile court.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities