UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - There are new facts involving a fight between two teen girls in March at the old Flag Pond school in Unicoi County.
District Attorney Tony Clark told us Thursday afternoon that one girl's mother, Amanda Shelton, has pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The sheriff says she egged the girls on.
The fight was videotaped and uploaded to the internet.Click here to read more.
Shelton was sentenced to nearly a year of probation.
Charges against David Shelton and Jarid Briggs were dismissed.
The two girls involved in the fight pleaded guilty in juvenile court.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy