UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Due to some of the school closures Thursday, Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee says they will not have their mobile food pantry out at one distribution site.
They were scheduled to by at Evergreen Freewill Baptist Church in Unicoi County at 3:30 p.m., instead, they'll be there next week, March 14.
It's policy to close the mobile food pantry when schools are canceled. If you are in need of emergency food you can call (423) 477-4053.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson