UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Due to some of the school closures Thursday, Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee says they will not have their mobile food pantry out at one distribution site.
They were scheduled to by at Evergreen Freewill Baptist Church in Unicoi County at 3:30 p.m., instead, they'll be there next week, March 14.
It's policy to close the mobile food pantry when schools are canceled. If you are in need of emergency food you can call (423) 477-4053.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting