UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Due to some of the school closures Thursday, Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee says they will not have their mobile food pantry out at one distribution site.
They were scheduled to by at Evergreen Freewill Baptist Church in Unicoi County at 3:30 p.m., instead, they'll be there next week, March 14.
It's policy to close the mobile food pantry when schools are canceled. If you are in need of emergency food you can call (423) 477-4053.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave