UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi County, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after undercover officers say they purchased drugs from him.
According to the sheriff's department, investigators got a tip about someone possibly selling drugs at the Best Southern Motel in Unicoi County. We're told undercover officers bought prescription pills at the hotel on three separate occasions.
Officers say 31-year-old Brian Orren was the man who sold those drugs.
Orren is now facing three counts of sale of Schedule III drugs. His bond is set at $40,000.
He's expected to be in court Thursday.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting