UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi County, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after undercover officers say they purchased drugs from him.
According to the sheriff's department, investigators got a tip about someone possibly selling drugs at the Best Southern Motel in Unicoi County. We're told undercover officers bought prescription pills at the hotel on three separate occasions.
Officers say 31-year-old Brian Orren was the man who sold those drugs.
Orren is now facing three counts of sale of Schedule III drugs. His bond is set at $40,000.
He's expected to be in court Thursday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day