UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi County, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after undercover officers say they purchased drugs from him.
According to the sheriff's department, investigators got a tip about someone possibly selling drugs at the Best Southern Motel in Unicoi County. We're told undercover officers bought prescription pills at the hotel on three separate occasions.
Officers say 31-year-old Brian Orren was the man who sold those drugs.
Orren is now facing three counts of sale of Schedule III drugs. His bond is set at $40,000.
He's expected to be in court Thursday.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City