UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a robbery and chase will appear in court Thursday.
27-year-old Ariel Muller is facing a long list of charges including child endangerment, carjacking, theft, felony evading arrest, assaulting an officer and criminal impersonation.
Police tell us it all started in Johnson City Tuesday night when a Mexican restaurant reported a robbery on South Roan Street. Police say the car involved was stolen in Erwin, Tennessee.
A chase from Johnson City led the suspect into Erwin, where he ditched the car and took off on foot.
He was eventually arrested.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin