UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a robbery and chase will appear in court Thursday.
27-year-old Ariel Muller is facing a long list of charges including child endangerment, carjacking, theft, felony evading arrest, assaulting an officer and criminal impersonation.
Police tell us it all started in Johnson City Tuesday night when a Mexican restaurant reported a robbery on South Roan Street. Police say the car involved was stolen in Erwin, Tennessee.
A chase from Johnson City led the suspect into Erwin, where he ditched the car and took off on foot.
He was eventually arrested.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death