ERWIN, Tenn. - Services were set for the victims of what police are calling a triple homicide.
Erwin police say Clyde Hughes killed his wife Bridget and their two children, Whitney and Austin, before turning the gun on himself Saturday.
Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says the funerals will be this week. Visitors can pay respects Thursday from 5-7pm at Evergreen Free Will Baptist Church.
The burial for the mother and children will be at 11am on Friday at eh Mausoleum Chapel of Evergreen Cemetery.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway