ERWIN, Tenn. - Services were set for the victims of what police are calling a triple homicide.
Erwin police say Clyde Hughes killed his wife Bridget and their two children, Whitney and Austin, before turning the gun on himself Saturday.
Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says the funerals will be this week. Visitors can pay respects Thursday from 5-7pm at Evergreen Free Will Baptist Church.
The burial for the mother and children will be at 11am on Friday at eh Mausoleum Chapel of Evergreen Cemetery.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game