ERWIN, Tenn. - Services were set for the victims of what police are calling a triple homicide.
Erwin police say Clyde Hughes killed his wife Bridget and their two children, Whitney and Austin, before turning the gun on himself Saturday.
Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says the funerals will be this week. Visitors can pay respects Thursday from 5-7pm at Evergreen Free Will Baptist Church.
The burial for the mother and children will be at 11am on Friday at eh Mausoleum Chapel of Evergreen Cemetery.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting