ERWIN, Tenn. - Services were set for the victims of what police are calling a triple homicide.
Erwin police say Clyde Hughes killed his wife Bridget and their two children, Whitney and Austin, before turning the gun on himself Saturday.
Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says the funerals will be this week. Visitors can pay respects Thursday from 5-7pm at Evergreen Free Will Baptist Church.
The burial for the mother and children will be at 11am on Friday at eh Mausoleum Chapel of Evergreen Cemetery.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon