UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley tells us four more people have been arrested following a home invasion and a break-in at a business in Erwin.
Hensley says a Pleasant Hill Drive resident was attacked as she was getting out of her car around 9:30 p.m. on December 9th.
The victim told deputies two men came in with ski masks and demanded the combination to the family's safe.
Days later, officers arrested and charged suspects Corey Livesay and Anthony Davis.
Sheriff Hensley tells us that crime was connected to a break-in at the same family's business that same night.
They say Calvin Sams, Kevin Craig, Jameson Foster, and Tyler Salyers are facing charges suspected of being involved in that break-in.
Officers say there could be more charges in the near future.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court