ERWIN, Tenn. - Unicoi sheriff's deputies discovered a meth lab in Erwin; now the home has been quarantined and four people were arrested.
Authorities say they discovered the active lab while doing a welfare check at a home on Blankenship Lane on Saturday.
When police got there they say they found a ruptured lab, along with other chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Two residents, 23-year-old Nathaniel Effler and 19-year-old Marina Guyer are now facing drug charges, along with 36-year-old Misty Potter and 20-year-old Cody Roberts, also of Erwin. Click here to view mugshots in this case
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment