ERWIN, Tenn. - Unicoi sheriff's deputies discovered a meth lab in Erwin; now the home has been quarantined and four people were arrested.
Authorities say they discovered the active lab while doing a welfare check at a home on Blankenship Lane on Saturday.
When police got there they say they found a ruptured lab, along with other chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Two residents, 23-year-old Nathaniel Effler and 19-year-old Marina Guyer are now facing drug charges, along with 36-year-old Misty Potter and 20-year-old Cody Roberts, also of Erwin. Click here to view mugshots in this case
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash