ERWIN, Tenn. - Unicoi sheriff's deputies discovered a meth lab in Erwin; now the home has been quarantined and four people were arrested.
Authorities say they discovered the active lab while doing a welfare check at a home on Blankenship Lane on Saturday.
When police got there they say they found a ruptured lab, along with other chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Two residents, 23-year-old Nathaniel Effler and 19-year-old Marina Guyer are now facing drug charges, along with 36-year-old Misty Potter and 20-year-old Cody Roberts, also of Erwin. Click here to view mugshots in this case
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend