ERWIN, Tenn. - Unicoi sheriff's deputies discovered a meth lab in Erwin; now the home has been quarantined and four people were arrested.
Authorities say they discovered the active lab while doing a welfare check at a home on Blankenship Lane on Saturday.
When police got there they say they found a ruptured lab, along with other chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Two residents, 23-year-old Nathaniel Effler and 19-year-old Marina Guyer are now facing drug charges, along with 36-year-old Misty Potter and 20-year-old Cody Roberts, also of Erwin. Click here to view mugshots in this case
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University