UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Roads are open Wednesday after flooding closed some roads in Erwin Tuesday night.
Main and Union Streets were closed due to debris clogging drains.
Water rose about 10 inches deep in some areas. We're told the water receded quickly but dispatchers say there was a concern that water could mix with gasoline.
Dispatchers say there were a few evacuations. No injuries were reported.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting