UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Roads are open Wednesday after flooding closed some roads in Erwin Tuesday night.
Main and Union Streets were closed due to debris clogging drains.
Water rose about 10 inches deep in some areas. We're told the water receded quickly but dispatchers say there was a concern that water could mix with gasoline.
Dispatchers say there were a few evacuations. No injuries were reported.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash