UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Roads are open Wednesday after flooding closed some roads in Erwin Tuesday night.
Main and Union Streets were closed due to debris clogging drains.
Water rose about 10 inches deep in some areas. We're told the water receded quickly but dispatchers say there was a concern that water could mix with gasoline.
Dispatchers say there were a few evacuations. No injuries were reported.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game