UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Two children were removed from a home and five adults are facing charges after a meth lab bust in Unicoi County.
Sheriff Mike Hensley says investigators went to the home on Crosswhite Lane about 3:30 Sunday afternoon. Police say they found an active meth lab.
They tell us the two children in the home were under the age of 12 and were taken to the hospital as a protocol.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape