UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Two children were removed from a home and five adults are facing charges after a meth lab bust in Unicoi County.
Sheriff Mike Hensley says investigators went to the home on Crosswhite Lane about 3:30 Sunday afternoon. Police say they found an active meth lab.
They tell us the two children in the home were under the age of 12 and were taken to the hospital as a protocol.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex