UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - Two children were removed from a home and five adults are facing charges after a meth lab bust in Unicoi County.
Sheriff Mike Hensley says investigators went to the home on Crosswhite Lane about 3:30 Sunday afternoon. Police say they found an active meth lab.
They tell us the two children in the home were under the age of 12 and were taken to the hospital as a protocol.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides