ERWIN, Tenn. - Individuals who have scheduled appointments with Erwin Mental Health may need to reschedule. The director of marketing at the health center, Anne Newton, tells us they will be closed from June 10th through the 13th due to smoke damage. Patients with appointments or urgent needs will need to be seen by their therapists or nurse practitioners at the Frontier Health Watauga Behavorial Health Services in Johnson City. Individuals experiencing a mental health crisis should call (423) 928-9062.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides