ERWIN, Tenn. - Individuals who have scheduled appointments with Erwin Mental Health may need to reschedule. The director of marketing at the health center, Anne Newton, tells us they will be closed from June 10th through the 13th due to smoke damage. Patients with appointments or urgent needs will need to be seen by their therapists or nurse practitioners at the Frontier Health Watauga Behavorial Health Services in Johnson City. Individuals experiencing a mental health crisis should call (423) 928-9062.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event