ERWIN, Tenn. - Individuals who have scheduled appointments with Erwin Mental Health may need to reschedule. The director of marketing at the health center, Anne Newton, tells us they will be closed from June 10th through the 13th due to smoke damage. Patients with appointments or urgent needs will need to be seen by their therapists or nurse practitioners at the Frontier Health Watauga Behavorial Health Services in Johnson City. Individuals experiencing a mental health crisis should call (423) 928-9062.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway