ERWIN, Tenn. - Frontier Health's Erwin Mental Health Center will be closed until further notice due smoke and fire damage.
It's projected that repairs will take between six to nine weeks to complete before the center can reopen.
Individuals who have scheduled appointments or urgent needs will continue to be seen by their assigned therapists and nurse practitioner at Frontier Health's Watauga Behavioral Health Services in Johnson City.
Individuals experiencing mental health crises should call 877- 928-9062.
Individuals who have additional questions concerning their appointments may call Watauga Behavioral Health Services at 423-232-2600 (Adult Services) or 423-232-2700 (Children and Youth Services).
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run