ERWIN, Tenn. - Frontier Health's Erwin Mental Health Center will be closed until further notice due smoke and fire damage.
It's projected that repairs will take between six to nine weeks to complete before the center can reopen.
Individuals who have scheduled appointments or urgent needs will continue to be seen by their assigned therapists and nurse practitioner at Frontier Health's Watauga Behavioral Health Services in Johnson City.
Individuals experiencing mental health crises should call 877- 928-9062.
Individuals who have additional questions concerning their appointments may call Watauga Behavioral Health Services at 423-232-2600 (Adult Services) or 423-232-2700 (Children and Youth Services).
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting