ERWIN, Tenn. - Frontier Health's Erwin Mental Health Center will be closed until further notice due smoke and fire damage.
It's projected that repairs will take between six to nine weeks to complete before the center can reopen.
Individuals who have scheduled appointments or urgent needs will continue to be seen by their assigned therapists and nurse practitioner at Frontier Health's Watauga Behavioral Health Services in Johnson City.
Individuals experiencing mental health crises should call 877- 928-9062.
Individuals who have additional questions concerning their appointments may call Watauga Behavioral Health Services at 423-232-2600 (Adult Services) or 423-232-2700 (Children and Youth Services).
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire