ERWIN, Tenn. - Frontier Health's Erwin Mental Health Center will be closed until further notice due smoke and fire damage.
It's projected that repairs will take between six to nine weeks to complete before the center can reopen.
Individuals who have scheduled appointments or urgent needs will continue to be seen by their assigned therapists and nurse practitioner at Frontier Health's Watauga Behavioral Health Services in Johnson City.
Individuals experiencing mental health crises should call 877- 928-9062.
Individuals who have additional questions concerning their appointments may call Watauga Behavioral Health Services at 423-232-2600 (Adult Services) or 423-232-2700 (Children and Youth Services).
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient