UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - If you see authorities responding to Unicoi County High School on Wednesday, chances are it's just a drill.
We're told authorities plan to use a drill tomorrow to evaluate the response and critical planning in the event of an active shooter situation.
Organizers tell us two mock gunmen will be armed with a shotgun and a handgun. Both will be loaded with non-lethal ammunition.
We're told several law enforcement agencies will be responding to the drill.
We're told the drill will begin around 10 o'clock in the morning.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital