UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - If you see authorities responding to Unicoi County High School on Wednesday, chances are it's just a drill.
We're told authorities plan to use a drill tomorrow to evaluate the response and critical planning in the event of an active shooter situation.
Organizers tell us two mock gunmen will be armed with a shotgun and a handgun. Both will be loaded with non-lethal ammunition.
We're told several law enforcement agencies will be responding to the drill.
We're told the drill will begin around 10 o'clock in the morning.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day