UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - If you see authorities responding to Unicoi County High School on Wednesday, chances are it's just a drill.
We're told authorities plan to use a drill tomorrow to evaluate the response and critical planning in the event of an active shooter situation.
Organizers tell us two mock gunmen will be armed with a shotgun and a handgun. Both will be loaded with non-lethal ammunition.
We're told several law enforcement agencies will be responding to the drill.
We're told the drill will begin around 10 o'clock in the morning.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane