UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A month-long investigation in Unicoi County has led to the arrest of a man that officers say was selling drugs out of a motel.
According to the Johnson City Press, Unicoi County Sheriff's Department arrested Brian Orren.
Officials say the investigation began in early January after they received a tip that Orren was selling prescription drugs out of a hotel. Three separate undercover operations at that hotel led to the arrest.
Orren is charged with three counts of sale of a Schedule III drug.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record