UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A month-long investigation in Unicoi County has led to the arrest of a man that officers say was selling drugs out of a motel.
According to the Johnson City Press, Unicoi County Sheriff's Department arrested Brian Orren.
Officials say the investigation began in early January after they received a tip that Orren was selling prescription drugs out of a hotel. Three separate undercover operations at that hotel led to the arrest.
Orren is charged with three counts of sale of a Schedule III drug.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death