UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A month-long investigation in Unicoi County has led to the arrest of a man that officers say was selling drugs out of a motel.
According to the Johnson City Press, Unicoi County Sheriff's Department arrested Brian Orren.
Officials say the investigation began in early January after they received a tip that Orren was selling prescription drugs out of a hotel. Three separate undercover operations at that hotel led to the arrest.
Orren is charged with three counts of sale of a Schedule III drug.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker