UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A month-long investigation in Unicoi County has led to the arrest of a man that officers say was selling drugs out of a motel.
According to the Johnson City Press, Unicoi County Sheriff's Department arrested Brian Orren.
Officials say the investigation began in early January after they received a tip that Orren was selling prescription drugs out of a hotel. Three separate undercover operations at that hotel led to the arrest.
Orren is charged with three counts of sale of a Schedule III drug.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City