UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A month-long investigation in Unicoi County has led to the arrest of a man that officers say was selling drugs out of a motel.
According to the Johnson City Press, Unicoi County Sheriff's Department arrested Brian Orren.
Officials say the investigation began in early January after they received a tip that Orren was selling prescription drugs out of a hotel. Three separate undercover operations at that hotel led to the arrest.
Orren is charged with three counts of sale of a Schedule III drug.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend