UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - The Unicoi County Apple festival is underway.
The county is expecting 110,000 people to attend. According to the festival's website, it was named one of the Southeast Tourism Society's top 20 events in the Southeast.
The festival includes craft vendors, demonstrations, festival food, and lots of apples. There are also several competitions and live music.
The festival runs through Saturday.
For more information about the Apple Festival, visit unicoicounty.org/apple-festival.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death