UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - The Unicoi County Apple festival is underway.
The county is expecting 110,000 people to attend. According to the festival's website, it was named one of the Southeast Tourism Society's top 20 events in the Southeast.
The festival includes craft vendors, demonstrations, festival food, and lots of apples. There are also several competitions and live music.
The festival runs through Saturday.
For more information about the Apple Festival, visit unicoicounty.org/apple-festival.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states