The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is looking for a few landowners from whom to lease land for the upcoming dove season.
The TWRA says the first part of dove season opens Sunday, September 1. Landowners can earn up to $2,400 for providing a dove field for public hunting.
The TWRA says the fields must be available for at least three priority hunt dates during the month.
If you are interested, contact the TWRA Regional Office at 423-587-7037.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream