The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is looking for a few landowners from whom to lease land for the upcoming dove season.
The TWRA says the first part of dove season opens Sunday, September 1. Landowners can earn up to $2,400 for providing a dove field for public hunting.
The TWRA says the fields must be available for at least three priority hunt dates during the month.
If you are interested, contact the TWRA Regional Office at 423-587-7037.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81