JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrest two people after officers say they were trying to sell marijuana.
The arrests happened Friday evening on West Market Street.
We're told 38-year-old Erica Ford and 38-year-old Michael Ford have both been charged with the sale of marijuana.
Both Fords were booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are set to be in court Monday morning.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next