JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrest two people after officers say they were trying to sell marijuana.
The arrests happened Friday evening on West Market Street.
We're told 38-year-old Erica Ford and 38-year-old Michael Ford have both been charged with the sale of marijuana.
Both Fords were booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are set to be in court Monday morning.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison