JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrest two people after officers say they were trying to sell marijuana.
The arrests happened Friday evening on West Market Street.
We're told 38-year-old Erica Ford and 38-year-old Michael Ford have both been charged with the sale of marijuana.
Both Fords were booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are set to be in court Monday morning.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day